- "Today, Apple is carbon neutral for global corporate operations, and by 2030, plans to have net zero climate impact across the entire business, which includes manufacturing supply chains and all product life cycles. This means that every Apple device sold, from material collection, component manufacturing, assembly, transport, customer use, charging, all the way through recycling and material recovery, will be 100 percent carbon neutral. iPad Pro now features an enclosure made with 100 percent recycled aluminum, and 100 percent recycled rare earth elements in the magnets of the speakers and enclosure. iPad Pro remains free of harmful substances, meeting Apple’s high standards for environmental responsibility in materials, renewable electricity, and energy efficiency, and uses wood fiber in the packaging that is recycled or comes from responsibly managed forests."
- ―Apple Newsroom
Apple Inc., previously Apple Computer, Inc. is an American multinational corporation and the developers of the iPad product lines. It was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino, California, and incorporated on January 3, 1977.It strives to be the most valuable company and one of the primary developers for electronic devices and software technology, inducing the iPhone, the iPad, iOS and iPadOS. Tim Cook is the current CEO of Apple Inc. Its official slogan is "Think Different", first launch in 1997, the slogan was inspired by many historical world-changing figures.
Apple scheduled its latest Apple Special Event on April 20, 2021, titled "Spring Loaded", in which they introduced the M1-powered iPad Pro 5th generation as well as an refreshed iMac and updated Apple TV models, which will be released on the second half of May, 2021.
History[edit | edit source]
This section is under construction. More details will be added soon.
iPad models[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Apple Computers, Inc.. Business Reference Service. Archived from the original on 2021-04-21. Accessed 2021-04-21.
- Apple, Rising. The Pop History Dig. Archived from the original on 2021-04-21. Accessed 2021-04-21.
- A flashback of an historical campaign. Medium. Archived from the original on 2021-04-21. Accessed 2021-04-21.
- Apple Event — April 20. Youtube. Archived from the original on 2021-04-20. Accessed 2021-04-20.
- Buy iPad Pro. Apple. Archived from the original on 2021-04-21. Accessed 2021-04-21.